A perfect treat gift for friends and family, who love it all, on any occasion! Get friends and family, and teams round for this premium voyage of indulgence that is sure to thrill chocoholics, nut lovers, the sweet toothed and more alike.
Featuring a dizzying selection of high-quality artisan and classic British products, including luxury Shortbreads, dark, milk and novelty chocolates, crisps, popcorn, flatbread thins, olives and scrumptious healthy fruit and nut bars, scrumptious healthy fruit bars and conserves, EVERYONE can tuck in.
This gift is beautifully presented in a reusable magnetic white box with eco-friendly natural filler and is accompanied by a card and envelope, with a hand tied ribbon and bow added to finish.
What’s in the gift box?
In our curated hand-packed gift boxes, you will find many classic local delights, as well as high-quality products made by conscious and passionate artisans like the firefighters in Dorset crafting coffee to raise funds for frontline services and the chocolate making social enterprise co-owned by cocoa farmers ensuring that producers earn a share of the profits they help create.
Each hamper box offers the finest products, healthier choices and great taste while supporting small businesses, good causes and the environment!
This foodie hamper includes:
1. A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message. Please choose your card type and add your free personalised message in the shopping basket.
2. Fever-Tree Drinks in cans (150ml x2): Elderflower Tonic / Ginger Ale.
3. Cartwright and Butler Demerara Shortbread Luxury Twin-Pack (40g): From the Yorkshire home of the best tasting treats that create moments of joy every single day.
4. Walker’s Shortbread 10 Biscuit Fingers (160g): Baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands since 1898, with the finest ingredients and contains no artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives.
5. Nairn’s Oat Biscuit Breaks (160g): Four Pouches of 4 chunky, crumbly, and deliciously gluten free biscuits, from a company baking in Scotland with pride and imagination since 1896.
6. Love Raw 2 Vegan Cre&m Filled Wafer Bars (43g - 45g): Two individually wrapped bars that make the perfect snack with a cup of tea, vegan indulgence at its finest. No artificial nonsense, no palm oil, no dairy and no compromise. From Rimi and Manav in Altrincham, Cheshire.
7. Nakd Fruit & Nut Bars (35g x3): Vegan - gluten/wheat/dairy free healthy snacks making the world a happier place along the way, from Buckinghamshire.
8. Two Stoats Oat Bar (50g x2): Hand made in Edinburgh with wholegrain Scottish oats.
9. Yorkshire Crisps in Drum (100g): Deliciously moreish and packed full of taste and flavour and using the finest local ingredients, from businessman and part-time farmer and team in Wales Bar – a village between Sheffield and Rotherham.
10. Yorkshire Popcorn in Drum (40-90g).
11. Ryvita Flatbread Thins (125g): Perfect for sharing, source of fibre and no artificial colours or preservatives. Made in the UK.
12. Olly’s Olives (50g): A healthy snack option with no stones, no messy oils, no artificial ingredients and vegan friendly. HQ in London.
13. Graze nuts (41g): High in fibre and free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. From Richmond, London HQ'd B-certified company on the never ending hunt for seriously tasty, exciting snacks that make you feel good inside and out.
14. Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate (90g): Inspired by the taste of nature and home to the first chocolate in the UK awarded the Fairtrade mark.
15. Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate (15g).
16. Willie’s Cacao Artisan Chocolate (26g x2): From the British bean to bar chocolate maker based in Devon.
17. Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Slice (50g): From Nottingham-based artisan chocolate company making unique, handmade, gourmet chocolates.
18. Four Divine Chocolate milk coins/hearts from a social enterprise co-owned by cocoa farmers ensuring that producers earn a share of the profits they help create.
19. Happy, Love or Grizzly Bear Shot Bag (24g): Shamelessly tasty and flavourful 100% sugar-free, 100% plant-based, gluten-free, and made with real fruit juices.
20. Wilkin & Sons Ltd Tiptree Conserves (28g – 42g x4): Classic, wonderfully well-balanced jams with a great overall flavour, and first made in 1885 on the Tiptree estate, Essex, and are still made there.
Some products may vary on occasion subject to stock, however the hamper will include items of similar value and be just as delicious.
Gift Box Hamper Dimensions: 40 x 30 x 11 cm.
Allergies or dietary requirements: Please check for the ingredients of individual items online before purchasing. Alternatively, do not hesitate to ask for any items not to be included or for a substitution.
Packaging and posting: The hamper will be placed in a cardboard packing box for postage. Gift bags with rope handles are for collections only. All hampers and gifts are handmade to order and are shipped within 1 - 3 working days Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Enjoy free standard UK delivery on orders over £60.