Peace Lily Gift Boxes
Afternoon Tea Gift
Afternoon Tea Gift
British afternoon tea reimagined for ease and wellness. This is a perfect elegant gift for any occasion.
With a selection of uplifting and deliciously refreshing thrilling Pukka teas matched with high quality organic chocolates, delicious Walker’s Scottish shortbread fingers, scrumptious healthy bars and Tiptree conserves in luxury glass mini jars, this hand packed and carefully curated gift box is sure to delight.
This gift is beautifully presented in a reusable magnetic white box with eco-friendly natural filler and is accompanied by a card and envelope, with a hand tied ribbon and bow added to finish.
What’s in the gift box?
This gift box hamper includes:
1. A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message. Please choose your card type and add your free personalised message in the shopping basket.
2. Two Whittard of Chelsea Darjeeling Tea Bags (2g each) - grown in the foothills of the Himalayas, Darjeeling tea is regarded as the 'Champagne of teas'. From the home of award winning teas established in 1886.
3. Eight Pukka Tea Bags (1.8 - 2g each): 4 x Earl Greys and 4 x herbal/fruit teabags - from Pukka Herbs, helping to change the world for a positive future, one cup of tea at a time.
4. One Walker’s Shortbread 10 Biscuit Fingers (160g) - baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands since 1898, with the finest ingredients and contains no artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives.
5. One Nakd Fruit & Nut Bar (35g): Bakewell Tart - gluten/wheat/dairy free healthy snacks making the world a happier place along the way, from Buckinghamshire.
6. One Stoats Oat Bar (50g) - hand made in Edinburgh with wholegrain Scottish oats.
7. One Green & Black’s Organic Chocolate (90g) - inspired by the taste of nature and home to the first chocolate in the UK awarded the Fairtrade mark.
8. Two Willie’s Cacao Artisan Chocolates (26g each) - from the British bean to bar chocolate maker based in Devon.
9. Two Divine Chocolate milk coins/hearts from the social enterprise co-owned by cocoa farmers ensuring that producers earn a share of the profits they help create.
10. Two Wilkin & Sons Ltd Tiptree Conserves (28g – 42g each) - classic, wonderfully well-balanced jams with a great overall flavour, and first made in 1885 on the Tiptree estate, Essex, and are still made there.
Some products may vary on occasion subject to stock, however the hamper will include items of similar value and just as delicious.
Gift Box Hamper Dimensions: 33 x 25 x 7 cm.
Allergies or dietary requirements: Please check for the ingredients of individual items online before purchasing. Alternatively, do not hesitate to ask for any items not to be included or for a substitution.
High quality contents, beautifully packaged, delivered quickly. Delivery was faster than promised, the whole experience was easy from start to finish. A perfect solution to last minute present problems! Highly recommended!
This was a very enjoyable gift. The teas and the treats were real mood enhancers. The service was superb; a beautifully packaged gift from a great range delivered quickly.
Allergies & Dietary Preferences
Please check for the ingredients of individual items online before purchasing. Alternatively, do not hesitate to ask for any items not to be included or for a substitution.
Made with Love
In our curated hand-packed gift boxes, you will find many classic local delights, as well as high-quality products made by conscious and passionate artisans in the UK.
Each hamper box contains the finest products, healthier choices and great taste while supporting small businesses, good causes and the environment!
All handpacked with love.
The hamper will be placed in a cardboard packing box for postage. Gift bags with rope handles are for collections only. All hampers and gifts are handmade to order and are shipped within 1-3 working days Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Enjoy free standard UK delivery on orders over £60.