Afternoon Tea Gift Hamper
- Dispatched within 5 working days
- Sustainably packaged
- Add free personalised card
- Free delivery over £60
A truly refined and first-class afternoon tea hamper with Great Taste Award winners. A beautiful gift for anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, saying thank you or any other special occasion.
With British grown tea, matched with Royal approved chocolates & truffles and multi-award winning delicious Scottish shortbread biscuits and rare heritage artisan jam this hand packed and carefully curated gift box will thrill.
This gift is beautifully presented in a reusable magnetic white box with eco-friendly natural filler and is accompanied by a card and envelope with your personal message, and a hand tied ribbon and bow to finish.
What’s in the gift?
This afternoon tea gift hamper includes:
1. A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message. Please choose your card type and add your free personalised message in the shopping basket.
2. Tregothnan Afternoon Tea (15 pyramid bags): Quintessentially British, delicately refreshing with invigorating citrus notes, a blend of hand-plucked Cornish Tea from the Tregothnan Estate and the finest Darjeeling Tea from the gardens of India, renowned for creating ‘the champagne of teas’. It's delicious at any time of the day.
The innovative loose leaf tea caddy contains the unique loose leaf teas in biodegradable silken tea pouches. All the perks of enjoying loose leaves without the need for a teapot or tea strainer! The pouches are made from cornstarch and are 100% biodegradable and plastic-free. Product of Cornwall.
3. Tregothnan Breakfast Tea (15 pyramid bags): Bold, malty and rich blend made with the widest variety of leaves ever grown in England, then blended with the finest Assam. Product of Cornwall.
4. Shortbread House of Edinburgh Original Recipe Shortbread Biscuit (140g Tin): Indulge in this multiple Great Taste Award winner, handmade with the addition of a little ground rice that gives a light crisp texture. Irresistible. Product of Edinburgh.
5. Hawkshead Relish Clotted Cream Shortbread Biscuits (200g): Absolutely delicious with a cup of tea! From yet another great taste award producer, from Cumbria.
6. Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Truffles with Edible Gold Leaf – Alcohol Free (135g): This beautiful midnight blue gift box, is filled with delicious, rich, dark chocolate truffles, filled with a decadent dark chocolate centre and decorated with a striking flourish of edible gold leaf. Vegan Friendly.
Founded in 1875, Charbonnel et Walker, the iconic London chocolatier, is one of Britain’s earliest and holds a Royal Warrant as a manufacturer of chocolate to Her Majesty The Queen.
7. Charbonnel et Walker Sea Salt Milk Chocolate Bar (80g): This sea salt milk chocolate bar features a sweet, smooth flavour that’s too moreish not to share. Suitable for Vegetarians.
8. The Artisan Kitchen Blaisdon Jam (200g): A stunning rare heritage jam, with three stars at the great taste awards 2022. The rare Heritage Blaisdon Red Plums are hand-gathered from private orchards along the banks of the River Severn in Gloucestershire. Try it with cheese, as a glaze for gammon, or just straight from the jar! Product of Gloucestershire.
9. The Artisan Kitchen Damson Jam (200g): Yet another three-star jam! A multiple award winning jam from 2021 winner of the Golden Fork Award – South West and Golden Fork – Small Artisan Producer Of The Year. Handcrafted from British fruit in Gloucestershire. Utterly delicious, incredible.
10. Magnetic Gift Box: Sturdy and made from 40% recycled material, your beautiful box can be up-cycled once all your hamper goodies are gone. Ideal for storing treasured items or mementos; and will complement any home. What will you or your recipient do with yours/theirs?
Some products may vary on occasion subject to stock, however the afternoon tea gift hamper will include items of similar value and will be just as scrumptious.
Gift Box Hamper Dimensions: 40 x 30 x 11 cm.
Allergies or dietary requirements: Please check for the ingredients of individual items online before purchasing. Alternatively, do not hesitate to ask for any items not to be included or for a substitution.
The magnetic box hamper will be placed in a cardboard packing box for postage.
All hampers and gifts are handmade to order and are shipped within 3 to 5 working days Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Enjoy free standard UK delivery on orders over £60.
Please check for the ingredients of individual items online before purchasing.
Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact us, ask for any items not to be included or for a substitution.
In our curated hand-packed gift boxes, you will find many classic local delights, as well as high-quality products made by passionate award-winning artisans from across the UK.
Each hamper box contains the finest products, healthier choices and great taste while supporting small businesses, good causes and the environment. All handpacked with love.