Tea Break Hamper
- Delivered within 5 working days
- Sustainably packaged
- Add personalised card
A truly refined and first-class tea break hamper with Great Taste Award winners. A beautiful gift for anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, saying thank you or any other special occasion.
With British grown tea, matched with Royal approved dark chocolates, multi-award winning delicious Scottish shortbread fingers and artisan jam this hand packed and carefully curated gift box is sure to delight.
This gift is beautifully presented in a reusable magnetic white box with eco-friendly natural filler and is accompanied by a card and envelope with your personal message, and a hand tied ribbon and bow to finish.
What’s in the gift?
This gift includes:
1. A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message. Please choose your card type and add your free personalised message in the shopping basket.
2. Tregothnan Afternoon Loose Tea (14 servings): Quintessentially British, delicately refreshing with invigorating citrus notes, a blend of hand-plucked Cornish Tea from the Tregothnan Estate and the finest Darjeeling Tea from the gardens of India, renowned for creating ‘the champagne of teas’. It's delicious at any time of the day. Product of Cornwall.
3. Shortbread House of Edinburgh Original Recipe Shortbread Biscuit (140g Tin): Indulge in this multiple Great Taste Award winner, handmade with the addition of a little ground rice that gives a light crisp texture. Irresistible. Product of Edinburgh.
4. Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Bar (80g): Renowned for their dark chocolate, made from the finest dark couverture, making for a decadently rich taste and an unforgettable experience, comes this simply scrumptious bar. Enjoy!
Founded in 1875, Charbonnel et Walker, the iconic London chocolatier, is one of Britain’s earliest and holds a Royal Warrant as a manufacturer of chocolate to Her Majesty The Queen.
5. The Artisan Kitchen Damson Jam (200g): A multiple award winning jam from 2021 winner of the Golden Fork Award – South West and Golden Fork – Small Artisan Producer Of The Year. Handcrafted from British fruit in Gloucestershire. Utterly delicious, incredible. Product of Gloucestershire.
6. Magnetic Gift Box: Sturdy and made from 40% recycled material, your beautiful box can be up-cycled once all your hamper goodies are gone. Ideal for storing treasured items or mementos; and will complement any home. What will you or your recipient do with yours/theirs?
Some products may vary on occasion subject to stock, however the Tea Break hamper will include items of similar value and will be just as scrumptious.
Gift Box Hamper Dimensions: 28 x 22 x 11cm.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.