Tea Break - Vegan Gift Box
- Dispatched within 5 working days
- Sustainably packaged
- Add free personalised card
- Free delivery over £60
A truly refined and first-class tea break with Great Taste Award winners. A beautiful gift for anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, saying thank you or any other special occasion.
With British grown tea, matched with Royal approved dark chocolates and multi-award winning delicious Scottish shortbread fingers and artisan jam this hand packed and carefully curated gift box is sure to delight.
This vegan gift box is beautifully presented in a reusable magnetic white box with eco-friendly natural filler and is accompanied by a card and envelope with your personal message, and a hand tied ribbon and bow to finish.
What’s in the gift?
This gift includes:
1. A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message. Please choose your card type and add your free personalised message in the shopping basket.
2. Tregothnan Afternoon Loose Tea (14 servings): Quintessentially British, delicately refreshing with invigorating citrus notes, a blend of hand-plucked Cornish Tea from the Tregothnan Estate and the finest Darjeeling Tea from the gardens of India, renowned for creating ‘the champagne of teas’. It's delicious at any time of the day. Product of Cornwall.
3. Lazy Day Shortbread Biscuit (250g Tin): Indulge in this Free From Food and Great Taste awards winner. Made using Scottish Gluten Free Oat Flour to give a smooth “creamy” taste. Contains 2 x 125g packs of mini shortbreads presented in a lovely gold keep-sake tin. Vegan-friendly, gluten-free. Product of North Lanarkshire, Scotland.
4. Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Bar (80g): Renowned for their dark chocolate, made from the finest dark couverture, making for a decadently rich taste and an unforgettable experience, comes this simply scrumptious bar. Enjoy! Vegan-Friendly.
Founded in 1875, Charbonnel et Walker, the iconic London chocolatier, is one of Britain’s earliest and holds a Royal Warrant as a manufacturer of chocolate to Her Majesty The Queen.
5. The Artisan Kitchen Damson Jam (200g): A multiple award winning jam from 2021 winner of the Golden Fork Award – South West and Golden Fork – Small Artisan Producer Of The Year. Handcrafted from British fruit in Gloucestershire. Utterly Delicious, incredible. Vegan-Friendly. Product of Gloucestershire.
6. Magnetic Gift Box: Sturdy and made from 40% recycled material, your beautiful box can be up-cycled once all your hamper goodies are gone. Ideal for storing treasured items or mementos; and will complement any home. What will you or your recipient do with yours/theirs?
Some products may vary on occasion subject to stock, however the tea break - vegan gift box hamper will include items of similar value and will be just as scrumptious.
Gift Hamper Box Dimensions: 33 x 25 x 7 cm.
The magnetic box hamper will be placed in a cardboard packing box for postage.
All hampers and gifts are handmade to order and are shipped within 3 to 5 working days Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Enjoy free standard UK delivery on orders over £60.
Please check for the ingredients of individual items online before purchasing.
Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact us, ask for any items not to be included or for a substitution.
In our curated hand-packed gift boxes, you will find many classic local delights, as well as high-quality products made by passionate award-winning artisans from across the UK.
Each hamper box contains the finest products, healthier choices and great taste while supporting small businesses, good causes and the environment. All handpacked with love.