Coffee and Chocolate Hamper
- Dispatched within 5 working days
- Sustainably packaged
- Add free personalised card
- Free delivery over £60
A truly refined and first-class coffee and chocolate hamper with Great Taste Award winners. A beautiful gift for anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, saying thank you or any other special occasion.
With hand roasted coffees, Royal approved gold leaf truffles, Scottish shortbread biscuits, a rare premium honey, and coffee chocolate, this hand packed and carefully curated gift box of award-winning products will delight any coffee lover!
This gift is beautifully presented in a reusable magnetic white box with eco-friendly natural filler and is accompanied by a card and envelope with your personal message, and a hand tied ribbon and bow to finish.
What’s in the gift?
This coffee and chocolate hamper gift includes:
1. A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message. Please choose your card type and add your free personalised message in the shopping basket.
2. Dark Woods Coffee Barrel Aged Common Grounds (150g, Ground): Multi-award winning coffee, including two 3-Star Gold Great Taste awards, Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Arabica coffee beans, aged and cured in Kentucky Bourbon whiskey oak barrels, then gently hand roasted.
The Darkwoods Coffee team ls located in riverside Victorian Mill nestled in the West Yorkshire Pennines and surrounded by dramatic moorland, from where they roast coffee on a vintage Probat drum roaster. Product of West Yorkshire.
3. Dark Woods Coffee Under Milk Wood (150g, Ground): Another multiple Great Taste Award winner, that has also received the coveted Golden Fork for Best Northern Product. Specialty arabica coffee beans from their partners in Fazenda Passeio in Brazil and Kalladavarapura Estate in India are combined with the finest Yirgecheffe from Ethiopia. Product of West Yorkshire.
4. Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Truffles with Edible Gold Leaf – Alcohol Free (135g): This beautiful midnight blue gift box, is filled with delicious, rich, dark chocolate truffles, filled with a decadent dark chocolate centre and decorated with a striking flourish of edible gold leaf. Vegan Friendly.
Founded in 1875, Charbonnel et Walker, the iconic London chocolatier, is one of Britain’s earliest and holds a Royal Warrant as a manufacturer of chocolate to Her Majesty The Queen.
5. Shortbread House of Edinburgh Original Recipe Shortbread Biscuit (140g Tin): Indulge in this multiple Great Taste Award winner, handmade with the addition of a little ground rice that gives a light crisp texture. Irresistible. Product of Edinburgh.
6. Mêl Cilgwenyn Cambrain Mountain Heather Honey (270g): One gold star prized and exclusive Welsh Heather Honey is cold pressed retaining all its natural flavours, taking one away on a journey through the tundra of the Cambrian Mountains.
Raw and 100% Carbon Neutral ethically and sustainably produced Welsh Honey that is predominantly made from nectar of flowering ling and bell heather. A mountain range famed as the source of many major rivers including the Severn, Tywi, Elan, Teifi and Wye, this range takes the freshest water from the Atlantic Ocean coupled with a unique plant creating a Premium Welsh Honey. Product of Wales.
7. Black Mocha Coffee Dark Chocolate Bar (40g): A 2020 Great Taste award winning hand made in Sussex by bean-to-bar maker J.Cocoa. Using the finest Nicaraguan cocoa and Guatemala coffee, this bar is a blend of bright citrus fruit complimented by subtle cocoa notes from this single origin coffee. The Black Mocha bar can be eaten or made into a hot chocolate.
8. Magnetic Gift Box: Sturdy and made from 40% recycled material, your beautiful box can be up-cycled once all your hamper goodies are gone. Ideal for storing treasured items or mementos; and will complement any home. What will you or your recipient do with yours/theirs?
Some products may vary on occasion subject to stock, however the chocolate and coffee hamper will include items of similar value and will be just as scrumptious.
Gift Box Hamper Dimensions: 33 x 25 x 11 cm.
The magnetic box hamper will be placed in a cardboard packing box for postage.
All hampers and gifts are handmade to order and are shipped within 3 to 5 working days Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Enjoy free standard UK delivery on orders over £60.
Please check for the ingredients of individual items online before purchasing.
Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact us, ask for any items not to be included or for a substitution.
In our curated hand-packed gift boxes, you will find many classic local delights, as well as high-quality products made by passionate award-winning artisans from across the UK.
Each hamper box contains the finest products, healthier choices and great taste while supporting small businesses, good causes and the environment. All handpacked with love.