Tea & Chocolate Gift Set
- Dispatched within 5 working days
- Sustainably packaged
- Add free personalised card
- Free delivery over £60
With Royal approved chocolates and multi-award winning delicious Scottish shortbread biscuits and rare heritage artisan jam this hand packed and carefully curated gift box is sure to make you a winner!
This gift is beautifully presented in a reusable magnetic white box with eco-friendly natural filler and is accompanied by a card and envelope with your personal message, and a hand tied ribbon and bow to finish.
What’s in the gift?
This tea and chocolate gift set includes:
1. A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message. Please choose your card type and add your free personalised message in the shopping basket.
2. Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Truffles with Edible Gold Leaf – Alcohol Free (135g): This beautiful midnight blue gift box, is filled with delicious, rich, dark chocolate truffles, filled with a decadent dark chocolate centre and decorated with a striking flourish of edible gold leaf. Vegan Friendly.
Founded in 1875, Charbonnel et Walker, the iconic London chocolatier, is one of Britain’s earliest and holds a Royal Warrant as a manufacturer of chocolate.
3. Shortbread House of Edinburgh Original Recipe Shortbread Biscuit (140g Tin): Indulge in this multiple Great Taste Award winner, handmade with the addition of a little ground rice that gives a light crisp texture. Irresistible. Product of Edinburgh.
4. Taylors of Harrogate Tea Earl Grey (20 Envelope Tea Bags): Light and elegant with the delicate citrus flavour of bergamot and can be enjoyed at any time of the day. this delightful blend was presented to the second Earl Grey in the 1830s and has become one of the world's classic teas.
With the option to select Taylors of Harrogate Afternoon Darjeeling or English Breakfast if you prefer.
5. Firetree Solomon Islands, Guadalcanal, Oat Milk Bar (65g): Single-estate plant-based milk chocolate. Crafted in the UK from gluten-free oats, providing the smooth, buttery richness of toasted oats with Solomon Islands Single-Estate dark chocolate. Product of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
6. The Artisan Kitchen Damson Jam (200g): Yet another three-star jam! A multiple award winning jam from 2021 winner of the Golden Fork Award – South West and Golden Fork – Small Artisan Producer Of The Year. Handcrafted from British fruit in Gloucestershire. Utterly delicious, incredible.
7. Magnetic Gift Box: Sturdy and made from 40% recycled material, your beautiful box can be up-cycled once all your hamper goodies are gone. Ideal for storing treasured items or mementos; and will complement any home. What will you or your recipient do with yours/theirs?
Some products may vary on occasion subject to stock, however the tea and chocolate gift set hamper will include items of similar value and will be just as scrumptious.
Gift Box Hamper Dimensions: 33 x 25 x 11 cm.
Allergies or dietary requirements: Please check for the ingredients of individual items online before purchasing. Alternatively, do not hesitate to ask for any items not to be included or for a substitution.
The magnetic box hamper will be placed in a cardboard packing box for postage.
All hampers and gifts are handmade to order and are shipped within 3 to 5 working days Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Enjoy free standard UK delivery on orders over £60.
Please check for the ingredients of individual items online before purchasing.
Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact us, ask for any items not to be included or for a substitution.
In our curated hand-packed gift boxes, you will find many classic local delights, as well as high-quality products made by passionate award-winning artisans from across the UK.
Each hamper box contains the finest products, healthier choices and great taste while supporting small businesses, good causes and the environment. All handpacked with love.